Chattr is a young Australian platform that delivers contemporary perspectives on the topics that are pressing in the minds of young adults. You can read my work for Chattr here.
Here are some examples of articles I’ve written for Chattr:
- The Internet – Our Problematic Public Arena
- Dodgy internships exposed on Twitter
- The allure of modern witchcraft
- 7 things in the Harry Potter universe that make no damn sense
- Pauline Hanson is the quintessential Gemini
Twenty Something Humans is an online platform for the curious millennial, dedicated to talking shit for the internet’s pleasure. You can read my work for Twenty Something Humans here.
Here are some examples of articles I’ve written for Twenty Something Humans:
- Dabble in the dark art of essential oils, but try not to harm anyone in the process
- Full moons drive people batshit crazy, and that’s the hill I die on
- Everything millennials destroyed in 2018
- How essential oils can help you shit on neoliberalism
- 6 strange millennial habits older generations cannot wrap their heads around
Junkee goes beyond the headline to give young Australians a fresh take on what’s going in their world. From movies to politics, TV to tech and everything in-between, Junkee covers a broad spectrum of topics from the things that really matter to the things that don’t. You can read my work for Junkee here.
Here are some examples of work I’ve done for Junkee:
The Tertangala is the University of Wollongong’s student magazine. The Tert aims to cover issues interesting and relevant to students.
Here are some examples of articles I’ve written for the Tert:
- Everything wrong with the hype over the Madeleine McCann documentary
Feminartsy is an online feminist literature and arts journal. It seeks to create a space for new and diverse voices and experiences of feminism. It is built on the philosophy that feminism is a powerful and perpetually relevant interrogative lens through which to question the current state of our world. Feminism seeks to question, critique, and disentangle accepted narratives of gender and its associated relations of power.
Work I’ve done for Feminartsy:
Punkee exists to have a laugh at the latest in TV, movies, music, celebs and the best of the internet (*cough memes*) with a local Aussie twist.
Work I’ve done for Punkee:
- 5 Disgracefully Cheesy Netflix Romcoms you should watch Immediately
- Scary Films to Watch This Halloween That Won’t Make You Piss Your Pants
The Wrangler is a weekly online publication that explores storytelling in all forms of media. The Wrangler is a space for people to dissect, analyze, and more deeply understand the stories that surround us — the good, the bad, and those that stick with us long after they end. You can read my work for The Wrangler here.
Articles I’ve written for The Wrangler:
Articles I’ve written for FYA:
5Why is the who, what, when, where, why and how of getting your shit together. From the job interview to the secret gig, weekend getaway to overseas ex-pat journey.
Articles I’ve written for 5Why: