Chattr is a young Australian platform that delivers contemporary perspectives on the topics that are pressing in the minds of young adults. You can read my work for Chattr here.
Here are some examples of articles I’ve written for Chattr:
- Ghosting – for the love of God, stop doing it
- Fairy Fails – the worst lessons we can take from Disney films
- Dodgy internships exposed on Twitter
- The allure of modern witchcraft
- Why online lectures should be the norm
- The 10-year photo challenge is probably a conspiracy led by lizard-boy Zuck
Twenty Something Humans is an online platform for the curious millennial, dedicated to talking shit for the internet’s pleasure. You can read my work for Twenty Something Humans here.
Here are some examples of articles I’ve written for Twenty Something Humans:
- Dabble in the dark art of essential oils, but try not to harm anyone in the process
- Full moons drive people batshit crazy, and that’s the hill I die on
- I stopped tweeting about Donald Trump by ‘Voldemorting’
- Everything millennials destroyed in 2018
Junkee goes beyond the headline to give young Australians a fresh take on what’s going in their world. From movies to politics, TV to tech and everything in-between, Junkee covers a broad spectrum of topics from the things that really matter to the things that don’t. You can read my work for Junkee here.
Here are some examples of work I’ve done for Junkee:
The Tertangala is the University of Wollongong’s student magazine. The Tert aims to cover issues interesting and relevant to students.
Here are some examples of articles I’ve written for the Tert:
Feminartsy is an online feminist literature and arts journal. It seeks to create a space for new and diverse voices and experiences of feminism. It is built on the philosophy that feminism is a powerful and perpetually relevant interrogative lens through which to question the current state of our world. Feminism seeks to question, critique, and disentangle accepted narratives of gender and its associated relations of power.
Work I’ve done for Feminartsy: